Search This Blog

Friday 7 November 2014

Time Capsule



To the future,

There are times when curiosity takes over me and I want to find the oldest possible blog post or video somebody published just to see how things have changed. Perhaps you- whether you are a blog reader or future Maria- like to do the same.

I don’t want this blog to resemble an online dating profile, but I thought you ought to know a little bit about me anyway.

Hi, I’m Maria.

I’m eighteen years old and it’s currently my holiday summer break between graduating high school and starting at university. I have a pet dog, Yoshi, who was named after a Super Mario character. He’s a Maltese x Papillon. I also like to read- I’m currently reading ‘Clay’ by Melissa Harrison, and I’m planning to read ‘Norwegian Wood’ by Haruki Murakami. Other than reading, I like to travel around the city with the spare coins in my pockets. I like buying My-multi tickets and jumping on the first bus I see, not knowing where I will end up. I guess you can say that I’m happy that I've found a way to have fun in this boxy little world of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment